Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recent Discoveries

Jake saw an I-Pod Shuffle on Ebay with a starting bid of 1 cent. Ever mindful of his loving wife, he decided to bid on it because he knew she would love it. He was so excited when he won it, only to notice the fine print. (Enhanced for effect)

Hi Jake,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 3-10 days.
Apple iPod shuffle 2nd Generation (1 GB) non-working
Apple iPod shuffle 2nd Generation (1 GB) non-working
Sale price:$5.50
Estimated delivery:3-10 business days
Shipping & Handling:
US Postal Service Parcel Post 0
Seller:
pepee6465 [contact seller]
Seller Information:
Ryan J Clark
Springfield, MO 65803 United States
Arrange payment


He had bought a broken I-Pod.
"It's the thought that counts" he reminds me.

Driving to clogging on Tuesday, I discovered that the louder I turn up the volume in the car, the more I sound like Taylor Swift when I'm singing along.



Last night Jake discovered that 7:30 AM looks a lot like 2:30 AM on our digital clock. He got up at 2:30 thinking it said 7:30, showered, brushed his teeth, put his contacts in , came in to wake me up, where I informed him it was 2:45 AM and most definitely not time to be getting ready for the day.

He gratefully came back to bed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You guys are so funny! I love reading you're blog and all you're hilarious stories!!

    Julia I bet you sound just like Taylor Swift! You go girl ;)!

    ReplyDelete