Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home Cooking is Anything but Black and White


As part of my wife's new found freedom (having been forced to graduate from BYU), she has decided to work on some of her talents. Tonights talent was cooking. Normally I do the cooking, both because I love to cook and also because let's face it, I love to eat. Tonight however, Julia tried out her Pleasantville, 50's housewife skills and had dinner ready and weighting for me when I got home from school. She made taco's from scratch, guacamole, and everything else you could think of for a hearty Mexican meal. She even made smoothies! Julia definitely would have earned some color for this one, it was awesome. I love when Julia expands her skills and I wouldn't mind if she worked on this one every day, wink wink nudge nudge;-). I love you wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment