Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Friend

When I wrote the post about my frustrations with money, I was doing it to just vent. I honestly didn't think that anything would come of it. But you read what I wrote and you did something about it. How do I begin to thank you for the box of crafts, of books, of ideas for me to have an outlet during the day? How do I begin to tell you how much it meant to me to come home and see that box with your note? I love everything you chose for me. The yarn is beautiful, the colors are perfect. The felt is also just what I would have picked out. I love the books. I've started "The Translator" and I'm really enjoying it.
 


Thank you for going above and beyond. There need be more people like you. You are so sweet and although we've never met, I feel like I know you a little bit better now. You really were and are a ray of sunshine. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face. Thank you for the time and effort you put into the package. Thank you so so much!

Love,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Awww! How fabulous! I'm glad you have fun projects to keep you happy throughout the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice when people go out of their way to do something nice for someone. I am glad that someone was looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete