Friday, April 23, 2010

AZ

After not seeing Jake for 2 weeks, because of a 16 page regression analysis paper he wrote, we headed to Arizona for some time with his dad and each other.

We walked the dogs.

Or should I say they walked us.


We threw the ball into the pool-at least 100 times.


I went on my first long motorcycle ride with Jake's dad.

Funny story. At a red light, a couple in a BMW would not stop staring at us. Blatantly, openly staring. I couldn't figure out why and then it hit me. I am a twenty five year old, obvioulsy pregnant, married girl, on the back of a motorcycle being driven my a man who is obviously much older than me. For the first time ever, I think someone thought I was a gold digger. :)

Jake took a photography class this semester and now takes our camera everywhere.


This one's my favorite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment