Tuesday, May 3, 2011

P.S.

Rhett I forgot a few things I wanted to write in your 9 month post yesterday. Silly mom. I was worn out...it was my afternoon nap time too.

But in a nutshell:

You've started trying to share your bottle and other snacks with us. Although we're not big fans of formula and half chewed Gerber snacks we appreciate the gesture.

You also seem to have no fear of strangers. Everyone is your best bud. I love this about you. I love how you are so friendly, how you smile and chat it up with the mailman, the old lady who walks her dog by our house, everyone. You will literally head dive toward anyone and want them to hold you. Some people think it's adorable...some people don't know how to react. Either way I'd rather have you be friendly than skittish. :)

Finally you can take a few steps when you have something to push. A few steps by yourself. Such a big boy!!

Love, love, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment