Friday, November 12, 2010

Sweater Weather

So I really hate the winter. I go into hibernation mode. People try to show me the redeeming qualities of the season but I don't buy it. Snow is pretty, but so is green grass and flowers. Snow brings the holiday spirit, so does Christmas music and sugar cookies. There are lots of fun sports/activities to do in the snow. True, I do enjoy skiing, but after awhile my toes and fingers freeze and that's not fun.

But there is one thing I love about winter.

Sweater weather!!!

Cable knit, argyle, cotton, wool, cashmere, I love them all.

These are my favorite sweaters from J.Crew and Banana Republic.

Love the design.

Love the lines and the buttons.

So feminine.

Absolutely love the color.
Anything sparkley gets my attention,

Ditto.

Fabulous color.

Looks warm and fuzzy.

Total cost for my new winter wardrobe- $840.

Maybe I can convince Jake that his tuition for winter semester really isn't important. Maybe.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you understand the sweater obsession... and even better, I'm glad you understand that there is just something about j*crew and bananna that make them extra special. Hope you guys are doing well. That video of Rhett is darling!

    ReplyDelete