Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Burg

For our final hurrah before the baby comes Jake planned a trip to Rexburg ID. Rexburg is home to BYU-Idaho, where I went to school before my mission and I haven't been back since.

It was really sweet on Jake's part. Rexburg isn't exactly a hub for tourism..but we had fun.

I gave Jake the grand tour. :)


My first dorm.


The temple. It's beautiful. Of course.


Time on the swings.



These are my favorite trees. It's so peaceful.


I laid this stone work. And the sprinkler system underneath. Impressed?


My favorite sandwhich place.


Rexburg is for lovers.


We bought a wheelchair at DI my freshman year. And rode it down these hills. Still a great purchase.




2 comments:

  1. I love that you went on a trip there! Haha, that brings back lots of memories... I want to see that temple finished there though, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many memories! I love that you remembered the exact apt number from the dorms! I totally forgot! But that is so much fun! :) And I forgot about Millhollow! And yes, the wheelchair purchase was the best ever! hahaha good times good times! Now we are all mature and married with babies on the way and what not. Well, maybe not mature but you know. Well you look great! Hope your doing good!

    ReplyDelete